IRB webpage/new posts

Just to let people know. I have begun making new posts on my film review website. The link is on the right. I will endeavour to post reviews of all the films that I see while here in Australia. To start off I put something up on Chopper and Bliss. It will also be the page that I use to make regular updates on the all the goings on of the Sydney Film Festival.

I don't have the list in front of me, but I will be seeing 30 feature films and two series of short films at the festival(with potentially more) in a two week span. The biggest constraint is time as there are a couple days I will be seeing 4 films, plus any forums and discussions.

To start things off, I will be seeing Ten Canoes which just won the special jury prize at the Cannes Film Festival. It promises to be an exceptional film. So look for all the film festival goodness come June 10th...including film reviews and all the glittery details from events such as the red carpet/opening after party......

0 comments: