A Quick Thanks to Good People

Alrighty well, one of the coolest, and most enjoyable things I got to do while here in Australia was go down and meet my friend Tranca...or Sapater.....or whatever he calls himself online these days.

I really really appreciate everything and hopefully I'll be shooting you and Al in BF2 sometime soon! In the meantime I'm chomping on some Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs and washing it down with a Big M.

In the meantime here are a few incriminating photos.


Sapater wishing I wasn't taking his photo.


Sapater(friend of sheep everywhere) and myself on the right.


Sapater and Al with the ever essential ice cold VB.....for that hard earned thirst...


And finally Sapater on left, Peau in the middle, and Al on the right.

4 comments:

  Anonymous

6:06 PM

Now I know why the sheep are nervous

B

  Laura

6:16 PM

I wish I knew you'd been blogging from Australia! I've got some reading ahead of me know to catch up!

  Grinth

6:59 PM

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  Grinth

7:01 PM

Hmm lets try again.

Most of the posts have been on my other blog...just too time consuming to manage to review all the movies we've been seeing and keep up regular blogs here....