Music Madness

Recently Stylus magazine released an article rating, in their opinion, the top 100 music videos of all-time. Yes, yes. I can hear you now..."Not another list, who cares." Well, in this case Stylus also provided youtube links to every video on the list, so in esssence, you now have 100 good music videos compiled for your music hungry viewing pleasure. I have to say I was extremely happy with their choice for the #1 music video of all-time...to this day I show it to anyone who hasn't seen it....but I won't ruin the surprise, go see for yourself:
http://www.stylusmagazine.com/articles/weekly_article/stylus-magazines-top-100-music-videos-of-all-time.htm

Word of warning, be careful you might find yourself wondering where your time went.

3 comments:

  Laura

5:11 PM

Yeah. I just spent about an hour and a half looking at these. So many of my favorites were no longer available, though! So sad!

  Grinth

6:39 PM

Just type in the title of the video in search and youll usually find 4 or 5 other copies of the video

  Laura

11:11 PM

Ahhh... Thanks.